These plants are now planted in my back yard garden. I put a package of onion seeds in this pot and kept the soil moist, as the package directed. Within a few days small green sprouts were shooting up through the surface to greet the sun. They are very hardy, since it's been about 4 months coming of growth.
Google Adsense
Thursday, March 27, 2014
From Seeds
These plants are now planted in my back yard garden. I put a package of onion seeds in this pot and kept the soil moist, as the package directed. Within a few days small green sprouts were shooting up through the surface to greet the sun. They are very hardy, since it's been about 4 months coming of growth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
About 6 months ago, I cleaned a mango, that I had recently bought at a local grocery. I let it set for a few days, and then cut it open, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment