The story on the news, is telling us that there are many people going without food, lately. It's my concern that we as the American people, need to rally and help our fellow citizens who are in need. Since our government isn't doing much to help, we need to follow up on the needs in our own towns and states.
Google Adsense
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Help Today
The story on the news, is telling us that there are many people going without food, lately. It's my concern that we as the American people, need to rally and help our fellow citizens who are in need. Since our government isn't doing much to help, we need to follow up on the needs in our own towns and states.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
About 6 months ago, I cleaned a mango, that I had recently bought at a local grocery. I let it set for a few days, and then cut it open, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment