Google Adsense

Monday, October 15, 2012

Grass

I got on the riding lawnmower and mowed the yard today.  It was getting high with the rains we have been having here in Texas.  The mower is limited to the areas it can access and therefore it will need the weed eater.  That's another story, since the one that I bought from a guy, hasn't made it to my front door as yet.  I guess when he decides that I really need it he will come and bring it or do work around here to make up of the money I gave him.  That's what happens when you trust extended family members to be straight up with you.
There are a few weeds that grace areas where the lawnmower couldn't get, so if I can get my lazy butt out there before the ground gets too dry and pull them up then it will look much better.  If not then they will get larger and go to seed.  Darn weeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

May 18, 2024 Rose Buds