Google Adsense

Friday, September 14, 2012

Gone

The days when the above picture was going strong has passed and the place where it's beauty was growing is now desolate.  The heat, no rain and grasshoppers have taken their toll and now I'm just not interested in working that hard for another disaster like this year's.  I know that it was a 1st year garden and that the amount of work done was adequate for what developed.  I still am too tired and too old to worry with what could have been.  I'm sure that the people who were helping me with it, were enjoying the money I spent each time they drove out to work.  I realize that Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither is a great garden.  I may go smaller this next spring and make raised beds for my convenience.  As for a fall garden.........forget it......I'm too lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

May 18, 2024 Rose Buds